Business gifts don’t have to be boring. They don’t have to be something that you put in the office break room for everyone else to take home because, let’s face it, you didn’t really want to eat those cookies that taste like cardboard!
That’s where we come in. Your clients will drool over locally crafted, small-batch bourbon caramels. They’ll rave about all natural strawberry jams. And you might just get personal phone calls about how much they love GooGoo Clusters.
What Business Gifts Make the Most Impact?
Be creative in how you’ll let your clients, prospects, and partners know that you appreciate them. Stand out with a thoughtful, well-timed, and personalized gift that you know they’ll enjoy.
Sending something local always makes a big impression. It’s thoughtful, unique, and shows your support for other local small businesses. Our gifts always allow you to send quality, local goods that are beautifully packaged and are sure to be enjoyed by all. Consumable gifts are especially appropriate and can be shared with coworkers, friends, and family.
Customizing a gift with a hand written note, your company logo or corporate colors ads a special, personal touch that is sure to impress.
Essentially every aspect of gift giving can be customized. At High Note Gifts, we work with businesses to create an exclusive gift order that is tailored to a specific budget, need, and experience. Whatever the occasion, we would be delighted to work with you to create the perfect gift!
When is the Best Time to Send a Business Gift?
Many companies send gifts at Christmas time to show expressions of warmth and friendship during the Holidays, but it’s also important to be sensitive to individual religious beliefs. Why not send something for Thanksgiving to let them know how thankful you are to have the opportunity to work with them? Or, consider sending a New Year’s gift that says cheers to another great year! Plus, when sending gifts outside the typical Holiday season, your gift stands out from the crowd of gifts your client may be receiving at Christmas.
There are countless other reasons to send a gift all year long whether you’re sending holiday wishes, celebrating another big sale, welcoming clients to an event, or showing your ongoing appreciation for the administrative assistant you know you couldn’t actually live without.
When to Send a Business Gift
- When you want to say thank you
- When you want to show a little extra customer appreciation
- When you want to acknowledge your rock-star employee
- When congratulations are in order
- When you want to welcome a client into town
- When you need to tell them you’re sorry they didn’t have a better experience
- When you want to say thanks for the referrals
- When you want to stay at the top of their mind
- When you’re sending Holiday wishes
- When it’s Administrative Professionals' Day
- When it’s Boss's Day
- When you put together a gift with purchase program
- When you’re hoping they’ll get well soon
- When you’re celebrating life together such as birthdays, weddings, retirements, etc.
Let us help customize the perfect gift, or the perfect 1,000 gifts for you. And don’t be surprised if you start getting subtle "hints" about what they want next year!